J. Mijin Cha is an expert in environmental justice, climate change, and economic and political equality. She is a Fellow at The Worker’s Institute, Cornell University, and holds JD, LLM, and Ph.D. degrees.
Previously, she was Associate Director of the Equity as a Superior Growth Model program at PolicyLink. Before that, she was at Demos, where she authored several reports on money in politics, voting reforms, and new measures of economic progress.
– Billmoyers.com: Diversity Is the Lifeline for the Future of the Climate Movement
– Huffington Post: So, You Say You Don’t See Race? We Need to Talk
– TruthOut.org: Standing in Solidarity Against Racial Exhaustion
– The Hill: We need structural reforms to fight poverty
– Huffington Post: We Are Not White